If you are a model and you’d like to shoot with me on a collaborative basis, please read on.
I’ve found it’s best to make a few things clear before embarking on a collaboration:
- a collaboration means we’ll be working together to create something for our mutual benefit.
- this might be pictures for our portfolios or sets of pictures for online or print publication.
- if we collaborate I will not charge you my usual fee.
- I will send you the finished pictures, which you’re free to use as we have agreed.
- the copyright of the pictures remains with me.
I often collaborate with models to shoot sets for Zivity, so if you’re registered on Zivity, or you’re curious about it, let me know.
So! Fancy a collaboration? Cool! Get in touch using this form: